Dimension Investment Group
Dimension Investment Group is a leader in commercial, residential, and hospitality investments in the Puget Sound region. DIG bases all of their investments with three main goals in mind: Diligence, Dominance, and Diversification.
Dimension currently owns and manages office buildings, franchised hotels, multifamily buildings, and several residential projects. With years of experience, Dimension's seasoned management team has knowledge and experience in real estate, financing, and marketing.
Deimension's philosophy is to:
-Position properties in strong markets
-Grow the company responsibly with a long term commitment
-Keep development and management costs to a minimum
-Utilize the skills of highly experienced industry professionals.
Suneet Diwan is the founding partner of Dimension Investment Group. He has over ten years of success in the residential and commercial real-estate markets. Mr. Diwan currently holds an active license in the State of Washington as a Real-Estate Broker.
Suneet Diwan is also a Managing Partner at Dimension Law Group. Capitalizing on his success in the residential and commercial real-estate markets, Suneet Diwan focuses his legal practice primarily on business transactions. He advises individuals and businesses in purchasing or leasing hospitality, retail, office, multifamily, and industrial properties. He also provides legal advice and representation in real-estate financing.
Mr. Diwan is a member of the Washington State Bar Association, the North American South Asian Bar Association, and the South Asian Bar Association of Washington. He co-founded the Real Estate Law Students Association at Seattle University School of Law where he received his J.D., and Master’s Degree in Business Administration, as well as a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Finance from the University of Washington.
At A Glance
|Property Type:||Residential, Single-Family|
|Estimated Rate of Return:||8% annualized|
|Estimated Hold Period:||12 months|
|Purchase Price + Rehab:||$109,000 + $25,000|
|Loan to Value:||63.4%|
|Est. Value After Repair:||$199,000|
|Est. LTV After Repair:||42.7%|
|Est. Protective Equity After Repair:||$114,000|
Investors in this opportunity will pool their money to make a loan to a real estate investor, Dimension Investment Group, for the purpose of a rehab. Dimension Investment Group, who has performed 17 rehabs in the last 180 days, is performing renovations on the property and will look to sell as quickly as possible at a higher price than the purchase price. Upon completion, the property will look like other renovations Dimension Investment Group has executed.
Planned rehab work includes: New roof, new paint interior and exterior, new doors and trim, refinish hardwood floors, new carpet in rooms, keep kitchen but new granite and hardware, new appliance package, all new bathrooms, and landscaping. Total estimated rehab cost: $25k.
Investor will receive interest payments of 8%, with a final, balloon payment at the end of the loan term. The loan is secured by the property, in first position.
- There is a personal guarantee on this transaction.
- Dimension Investment Group is a real estate investor with a history and a track record of success, having completed 17 rehabs in the last 180 days.
- The loan is secured by a deed of trust.
- The loan is protected by title insurance.
- Investor returns are not contingent on the appreciation of the home value and investor returns do not increase based on the final sale price. Even if the property does not sell for the projected sale price, the borrower is still obligated to repay the loan.
- In a worst case scenario, Realty Mogul will foreclose on the property. Upon acquisition of the property, Realty Mogul will facilitate the sale of the property and will distribute the proceeds to investors according to the percentage of the total investment opportunity they initially funded.
The property is located in a residential neighborhood with many amenities nearby, including:
- SuperMall, featuring a number of retail outlets and 17 screen movie theater - 2.5 miles
- The Auburn Regional Medical center - 2 miles
- Walmart, with pharmacy - 4.6 miles
- North Lake, with fishing access - 2.1 miles
- Terminal Park Elementary School - 3.2 miles
- Truman High School - 2.6 miles
- Safeway Grocery Store - 2.3 miles
Auburn is a city in King County and additionally Pierce County, Washington, United States; with the majority of spatial land area within King County. Auburn is a suburb in the Seattle metropolitan area. Auburn is currently ranked the fourteenth largest city in the state of Washington.
Auburn has an extensive system of parks, open space and urban trails comprising 29 developed parks, five undeveloped sites under planning, two skate parks, two water rotary parks, and over 23 miles (37 km) of trails (including Auburn's 4.5-mile (7.2 km) portion of the Inter-urban Trail for bikers, walkers, runners and skaters), and almost 247 acres (1.00 km2) of open space for passive and active recreation.
Auburn has many large roads nearby and within city limits, including Washington State Route 167 commonly referred as the "Valley Freeway," and Washington State Route 18. Auburn also has its own Transit Center, Auburn (Sounder station) in downtown, making it a central gateway key to access with Sound Transit to the entire Puget Sound area. In addition, the Auburn Municipal Airport serves the general aviation community.
|#||Employer||# of Employees|
|2||Muckleshoot Tribal Enterprises||2,500|
|3||Auburn School District||1,800|
|4||The Outlet Collection Seattle||1,700|
|5||Green River Community College||1,600|
|6||Auburn Medical Center||805|
|9||Social Security Administration||600|
|10||Federal Aviation Administration||500|
|10||General Services Administration||500|
(877) 781-7062Contact Investor Relations