RealtyMogul.com launched in 2013 with one mission: simplify real estate investing by connecting real estate entrepreneurs and investors through cutting-edge technology.
Today we are a leading online real estate capital marketplace – one that offers commercial equity and commercial debt products nationwide, educates our investors, and changes the way real estate investing and financing is viewed forever.
- More than 80,000 real estate investors have registered on our online platform
- Over $200 Million has been invested into debt and equity transactions
- 65 talented and dedicated professionals with substantial real estate and technology experience have joined our team
RealtyMogul.com founders Jilliene Helman and Justin Hughes seized the opportunity to build a disruptive new business by creating a leading online, crowdfunding, capital markets platform within the traditional real estate industry.
Jilliene Helman - CEO
Justin Hughes - CTO
We Are Fundamentally Changing The Way Real Estate Capital Is Raised And Invested, Every Day.
Why Choose RealtyMogul.com?
For Accredited Investors:
- Gain access to real estate investment opportunities previously hard to find
- Diversify investment portfolios with a newly accessible asset class
- Save time and resources involved in real estate investing with convenient online presentation of pre-vetted deals
- Work with a reputable, compliant platform
For Real Estate Sponsors and Borrowers:
- Gain access to new institutional investors, thousands of accredited investors and diversify your sources of capital
- Raise capital with a few clicks
- Save time and resources involved with raising capital by outsourcing investor reporting and distributions
- Minimize risk by working with a reputable, innovative, compliant and industry-leading platform
Jilliene is the CEO and Co-Founder of RealtyMogul.com, responsible for the company’s strategic direction and operations. Jilliene, who sits on RealtyMogul.com’s board, has underwritten over $5 billion of real estate and was previously a Vice President at Union Bank, where she spent time in Wealth Management, Finance and Risk Management. Jilliene is a Certified Wealth Strategist®, holds Series 7, Series 63, and Series 24 licenses and has a degree in Business from Georgetown University.
Justin is the CTO and Co-Founder of RealtyMogul.com, responsible for the development of corporate technology assets as well as overseeing marketplace administrative functions. Justin, who also sits on the company’s board, previously ran an independent consultancy in Los Angeles providing web-based application development and digital marketing services. Justin holds a California Bureau of Real Estate license, Series 7, Series 63, and Series 24 licenses, and earned a Bachelor's Degree in Cognitive Science from the University of California at Berkeley.
Megan, RealtyMogul.com’s Chief Credit Officer, has been involved in institutional finance for three decades. She specializes in the analysis of real estate capital structures and financial strategies. Megan was previously the Director of Affordable Housing Special Asset Management at Centerline Capital Group, where she was responsible for overseeing more than 50 properties and the restructuring of troubled assets. Prior to that, she served as the Chief Underwriter and Credit Officer of the CMBS group of JP Morgan Chase, where she oversaw five regional offices and 30 underwriters responsible for the underwriting and closing of both conduit and balance sheet loans. Megan earned an MBA in Finance from the University of Houston and is a CFA.