RealtyMogul.com launched in 2013 with one mission: simplify real estate investment by connecting real estate entrepreneurs and investors through cutting-edge technology.
Today we are a leading online real estate capital marketplace, offering commercial equity and commercial debt products nationwide, educating our investors, and building a company that will change real estate investing and financing forever.
- 20,000+ investors, borrowers and sponsors trust RealtyMogul.com
- 265+ properties financed by RealtyMogul.com valued at over $600MM
- 75+ employees
RealtyMogul.com founders Jilliene Helman and Justin Hughes seized the opportunity to build a disruptive new business by creating a leading online, crowdfunding, capital markets platform within the traditional real estate industry.
Jilliene Helman - CEO
Justin Hughes - CTO
We Are Fundamentally Changing The Way Real Estate Capital Is Raised And Invested, Every Day.
Why Choose RealtyMogul.com?
For Accredited Investors:
- Gain access to real estate investment opportunities previously hard to find
- Diversify investment portfolios with a newly accessible asset class
- Save time and resources involved in real estate investing with convenient online presentation of pre-vetted deals
- Work with a reputable, compliant platform
For Real Estate Sponsors and Borrowers:
- Gain access to new institutional investors, thousands of accredited investors and diversify your sources of capital
- Raise capital with a few clicks
- Save time and resources involved with raising capital by outsourcing investor reporting and distributions
- Minimize risk by working with a reputable, innovative, compliant and industry-leading platform
Jilliene is the CEO and Founder of Realty Mogul. She is responsible for strategic direction, operations and sits on Realty Mogul’s Board of Directors and Investment Committee. Jilliene has underwritten over $5 billion of real estate and was previously a Vice President at Union Bank, where she spent time in Wealth Management, Finance and Risk Management. Jilliene is a Certified Wealth Strategist®, holds Series 7 and Series 63 licenses and has a degree in Business from Georgetown University.
Justin is the CTO and Co-Founder of Realty Mogul and a licensed real estate professional in California. Previously he ran an independent consultancy in Los Angeles managing on-line communities and building web presences. Justin holds Series 7 and Series 63 licenses, and earned a Bachelor's Degree in Cognitive Science from the University of California at Berkeley.
Ms. Goodfellow has been involved in institutional finance for three decades. She specializes in the analysis of real estate capital structures and financial strategies. She was previously the Director of Affordable Housing Special Asset Management at Centerline Capital Group, where she was responsible for overseeing more than 50 properties and the restructuring of troubled assets. Prior to that, she served as the Chief Underwriter and Credit Officer of the CMBS group of JP Morgan Chase, where she oversaw five regional offices and 30 underwriters responsible for the underwriting and closing of both conduit and balance sheet loans. Ms. Goodfellow earned an MBA in Finance from the University of Houston and is a CFA.
Ryan Sakamoto is the General Counsel at Realty Mogul, responsible for managing legal and regulatory matters for the company. Ryan has over 10 years of experience as General Counsel in the financial services and technology arenas, after having begun his career practicing corporate and securities law in private practice. Ryan holds a J.D. from UC Berkeley's Boalt Hall School of Law, an M.B.A. from the UCLA Anderson School of Management, and an A.B., magna cum laude, from Harvard College.